Fast Hot Turkey Sandwiches Recipe
- 1 package (6 ounces) chicken stuffing mix
- 4 slices white bread, toasted
- 1 pound thinly sliced deli turkey
- 1 cup turkey gravy
- Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions. Place the toast on a large microwave-safe plate; top each with turkey, stuffing and gravy. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 30-40 seconds or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Fast Hot Turkey Sandwiches(3)
Sort By :
easy and good
This was fast and delicious.
I haven't tried this yet, but. . .if you use left over turkey and some of the delicious gravy from the Holiday I guarentee the sandwich would be 100%. I'm not one for packaged or deli cooked meats. I'm more of a naturalist. In a pinch, I suppose this would be good. But with the real thing left-overs, mucho better.
More Recipe Collections
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Hot Sandwich Recipes >
- Quick Main Dish Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Sandwiches >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >