- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups sugar
- 1-1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped maraschino cherries or nuts, optional
- In a large bowl, beat the oil, eggs and vanilla on medium speed for 1 minute. Combine the sugar, flour, cocoa and salt; gradually add to egg mixture just until blended. Stir in chocolate chips and cherries.
- Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out with moist crumbs (do not overbake). Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Fast Fudgy Brownies
Sort By :
"Very good and moist. Didn't add the cherries or nuts was great without. Turned out perfectly. Baked for 30 minutes."
"I have not made brownies from scratch before. This recipe is very easy and tastes great. I used Hershey's Special Dark Cocoa & Special Dark Chocolate Chips. If you don't like dark chocolate, use regular cocoa and milk chocolate. These were so moist and yummy! Will definitely use this recipe often."