- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Ice cream
- Maraschino cherries, optional
- Place the chocolate and butter in a microwave-safe dish. Microwave, uncovered, on medium-high for 30-60 seconds. Stir in the sugar, milk and vanilla; beat until smooth. Microwave, uncovered, on medium for 3-4 minutes or until bubbly. Serve over ice cream; top with a cherry if desired. Yield: 1-1/4 cups.
Originally published as Fast Fudge Sundaes in Quick Cooking May/June 1998, p7
Reviews for Fast Fudge Sundaes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review