- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the pineapple, oranges, red onion and cilantro. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Fast Fruit Salsa
"used a large can of oranges and pineapple, 1/2 large red onion...it was yummy...i had a ripe mango on hand, so i chopped it up and added it to the mix. DELICIOUS!"
"This was delicious! I served it over grilled chilcken rather than with chips, which made a quick, healthy dinner. Even my picky boys gobbled it up and asked for seconds!"