We like this refreshing and colorful salsa served with tortilla chips or spooned over grilled chicken. For a fun twist, try stirring in some diced cantaloupe or peaches when they're in season.
Recommended: Favorite Summer Melon Recipes
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the pineapple, oranges, red onion and cilantro. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Fast Fruit Salsa in Quick Cooking July/August 2004, p28
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Fast Fruit Salsa
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 13, 2011
"used a large can of oranges and pineapple, 1/2 large red onion...it was yummy...i had a ripe mango on hand, so i chopped it up and added it to the mix. DELICIOUS!"