Fast Fruit Punch Recipe
This family recipe is featured at all of our special events. The pink punch is so pretty on the table.
- 1/2 cup orange breakfast drink mix
- 4 cups water
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) white grape raspberry juice concentrate
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 cups chilled cranberry juice
- 2 cups chilled DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 2 bottles (2 liters each) lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Lemon, lime and orange slices
- 1. In a large container or punch bowl, dissolve drink mix in water. Stir in the next five ingredients. Add soda and sliced fruit. Serve immediately. Yield: 40 servings (7-3/4 quarts).
1 cup: 87 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 7mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Fast Fruit Punch
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC