Fast Fruit Punch
This family recipe is featured at all of our special events. The pink punch is so pretty on the table.
40 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup orange breakfast drink mix
- 4 cups water
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) white grape raspberry juice concentrate
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 cups chilled cranberry juice
- 2 cups chilled pineapple juice
- 2 bottles (2 liters each) lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Lemon, lime and orange slices
- In a large container or punch bowl, dissolve drink mix in water. Stir
- in the next five ingredients. Add soda and sliced fruit. Serve
- immediately. Yield: 40 servings (7-3/4 quarts).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 87 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 7 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.