This family recipe is featured at all of our special events. The pink punch is so pretty on the table.
- 1/2 cup orange breakfast drink mix
- 4 cups water
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) white grape raspberry juice concentrate
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 cups chilled cranberry juice
- 2 cups chilled DOLE Canned Pineapple Juice
- 2 bottles (2 liters each) lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Lemon, lime and orange slices
- In a large container or punch bowl, dissolve drink mix in water. Stir in the next five ingredients. Add soda and sliced fruit. Serve immediately. Yield: 40 servings (7-3/4 quarts).
Originally published as Fast Fruit Punch in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2003, p160
Reviews for Fast Fruit Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review