- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed French onion soup, undiluted
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 1/3 cup water
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 4 sandwich buns, split
- In a 1-qt. microwave-safe bowl, combine the soup, beef and water. Cover and microwave on high for 3 minutes or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, place a slice of cheese on each bun bottom. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 1 minute or until cheese is melted.
- Using a slotted spoon, place beef on buns; replace tops. Serve with onion soup for dipping. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Fast French Dip Sandwiches
"We love this recipe. I served on a hoagie roll so it was easier to dip. An easy weekend lunch."
"We all love this recipe!"
"Everyone in my house loves it!"
"This is one of my favorite recipes to make. it is easy, and tastes great."
"So easy! A great quick dinner!"
"This is a very easy and great sandwich i will do this again ! Love It"
"This was so fast and yummy, which is a good combination on a summer day or night!!"
"I love, love, love these sandwiches! I like them with club rolls from the deli. So fast and easy, and they taste great."
"These sandwiches are great! Whenever deli beef is on sale its easy to remember to get the buns, cheese and soup. Just bought it today-tomorrow we feast! Thanks for a great fast recipe."