- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed French onion soup, undiluted
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 1/3 cup water
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 4 sandwich buns, split
- In a 1-qt. microwave-safe bowl, combine the soup, beef and water. Cover and microwave on high for 3 minutes or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, place a slice of cheese on each bun bottom. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 1 minute or until cheese is melted.
- Using a slotted spoon, place beef on buns; replace tops. Serve with onion soup for dipping. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Fast French Dip Sandwiches
Sort By :
"This is one of my favorite recipes to make. it is easy, and tastes great."
"So easy! A great quick dinner!"
"This is a very easy and great sandwich i will do this again ! Love It"
"This was so fast and yummy, which is a good combination on a summer day or night!!"
"I love, love, love these sandwiches! I like them with club rolls from the deli. So fast and easy, and they taste great."