Fast Fiesta Soup Recipe
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- Shredded cheddar cheese and sour cream, optional
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the tomatoes, corn and beans; heat through. Garnish serving with cheese and sour cream if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 210 calories, 2g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 576mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 10g fiber), 10g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 vegetable.
Reviews for Fast Fiesta Soup
"This soup is so easy to make--simply a matter of opening cans. It was a bit hot for my taste, so next time I will use one can tomatoes and chilies and 1 can plain tomatoes. The sour cream garnish adds much to the soup"
"This is really easy to make & very tasty. All the flavors work really well. I will make this again."
"This could not be easier! EVERYONE likes this soup and I am always asked for the recipe. A great change of pace and delicious."