Fast Fiesta Soup Recipe
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- Shredded cheddar cheese and sour cream, optional
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the tomatoes, corn and beans; heat through. Garnish serving with cheese and sour cream if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
One serving (prepared with no-salt-added diced tomatoes and without cheese and sour cream) equals 210 calories, 2 g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 576 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 10 g fiber, 10 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2-1/2 starch, 1 vegetable.