"This spicy soup was served at a very elegant lunch, and the hostess was deluged with requests for the recipe," reports Patricia White of Monrovia, California. The colorful combination is a snap to throw together...just open the cans and heat.
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- Shredded cheddar cheese and sour cream, optional
- In a large saucepan, combine the tomatoes, corn and beans; heat through. Garnish serving with cheese and sour cream if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Fast Fiesta Soup in Quick Cooking March/April 2000, p11
Reviews for Fast Fiesta Soup
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review