"This spicy soup was served at a very elegant lunch, and the hostess was deluged with requests for the recipe," reports Patricia White of Monrovia, California. The colorful combination is a snap to throw together...just open the cans and heat.
Featured In: 30 Soup Recipes Ready in 30 Minutes
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- Shredded cheddar cheese and sour cream, optional
- In a large saucepan, combine the tomatoes, corn and beans; heat through. Garnish serving with cheese and sour cream if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Fast Fiesta Soup in Quick Cooking March/April 2000, p11
Reviews for Fast Fiesta Soup
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 30, 2010
"This is really easy to make & very tasty. All the flavors work really well. I will make this again."
Reviewed Mar. 6, 2010
"This could not be easier! EVERYONE likes this soup and I am always asked for the recipe. A great change of pace and delicious."