Fast Clam Dip Recipe
This simple appetizer comes together fast. I like to bring it to special occasion parties.
- 2 cans (6-1/2 ounces each) minced clams
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Assorted crackers or chips
- 1. Drain clams, reserving 2 tablespoons juice. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, soup mix, lemon juice and reserved clam juice until blended; fold in clams. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with crackers. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
1/4 cup: 161 calories, 13g fat (8g saturated fat), 52mg cholesterol, 480mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 7g protein .
Reviews for Fast Clam Dip
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC