Fast Clam Dip
This simple appetizer comes together fast. I like to bring it to special occasion parties.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 2 cans (6-1/2 ounces each) minced clams
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Assorted crackers or chips
- Drain clams, reserving 2 tablespoons juice. In a small bowl, beat the
- cream cheese, soup mix, lemon juice and reserved clam juice until
- blended; fold in clams. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with
- crackers. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1/4 cup (calculated without crackers) equals 161 calories, 13 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 52 mg cholesterol, 480 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 7 g protein.