This simple appetizer comes together fast. I like to bring it to special occasion parties.
- 2 cans (6-1/2 ounces each) minced clams
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Assorted crackers or chips
- Drain clams, reserving 2 tablespoons juice. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, soup mix, lemon juice and reserved clam juice until blended; fold in clams. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with crackers. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Clam Dip in Country Woman February/March 2010, p8
Reviews for Fast Clam Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review