Fast Baked Fish
We always have a good supply of fresh fish, so I make this dish often. It's moist, tender and flavorful.—Judie Anglen, Riverton, Wyoming
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1-1/4 pounds fish fillets
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Pepper to taste
- Paprika, optional
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Place fish in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with
- seasoned salt, pepper and paprika if desired. Drizzle with butter.
- Cover and bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes
- easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Editor's Note: Orange roughy, haddock, trout or walleye may be used in this recipe.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 270 calories, 17 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 110 mg cholesterol, 540 mg sodium, trace carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 28 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.