Fast and Flavorful Eggs
With a small ingredient list and short cooking time, this delicious recipe is one of my favorites. And with two toddlers vying for my attention, I need all the free time I can get!
3-4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup milk
- In a skillet, saute green pepper in butter until tender. Combine
- eggs, 1/2 cup soup, salt and pepper. Add to skillet; cook and stir
- gently until the eggs are set. Stir in bacon. For sauce, heat milk
- and remaining soup; stir until smooth. Serve over eggs. Yield: 3-4
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 281 calories, 20 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 345 mg cholesterol, 1,310 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 15 g protein.