- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 Eggland's Best Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup milk
- In a skillet, saute green pepper in butter until tender. Combine eggs, 1/2 cup soup, salt and pepper. Add to skillet; cook and stir gently until the eggs are set. Stir in bacon. For sauce, heat milk and remaining soup; stir until smooth. Serve over eggs. Yield: 3-4 servings.
Originally published as Fast and Flavorful Eggs in Cookin' Up Country Breakfasts Cookbook 1994, p28
Reviews for Fast and Flavorful Eggs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review