Fast and Fabulous Sausage Fajitas Recipe
—Taste of Home Cooking School
- 8 ounces Eckrich® Smoked Sausage, halved lengthwise and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- Shredded lettuce, optional
- Salsa, optional
- Sour cream, optional
- 1. In a skillet, combine sausage, peppers, onion, oregano, cumin and hot pepper sauce; cook and stir over medium heat until vegetables are crisp-tender and sausage heated through, about 8 minutes.
- 2. Spoon sausage mixture onto tortillas. If desired, top with lettuce, salsa and sour cream. Yield: 4 servings.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC