—Taste of Home Cooking School
- 8 ounces Eckrich® Smoked Sausage, halved lengthwise and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- Shredded lettuce, optional
- Salsa, optional
- Sour cream, optional
- In a skillet, combine sausage, peppers, onion, oregano, cumin and hot pepper sauce; cook and stir over medium heat until vegetables are crisp-tender and sausage heated through, about 8 minutes.
- Spoon sausage mixture onto tortillas. If desired, top with lettuce, salsa and sour cream. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Fast and Fabulous Sausage Fajitas in Taste of Home Cooking School Collection Winter 2009, p63
Reviews for Fast and Fabulous Sausage Fajitas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review