- 1 package (14 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 1/3 cup sesame ginger salad dressing
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup Thai peanut sauce
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1/2 cup chow mein noodles
- 2 green onions, chopped
- In a large bowl, combine coleslaw mix and salad dressing. Transfer to a serving platter. Combine chicken and peanut sauce; place over coleslaw mixture. Top with red pepper, noodles and onions. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Fast & Fabulous Thai Chicken Salad
Sort By :
Excellent! Topped with some peanuts and it was a hit.
Loved it! Used homemade dressing & peanut sauce.....delicious!!! Quick & easy too!
One of my 16 year old's favorite recipe!
This was a fresh and flavorful salad, and something different to make for a quick dinner!
It looks great and tastes even better!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Asian Recipes >
- Asian Salad Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Salad Recipes >
- Chicken Salads >
- Coleslaw Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Easy Thai Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Salads >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Main Dish Salad Recipes >