“This healthful recipe looks time-consuming, but it’s as simple as can be. Aside from mixing, the only prep work is chopping a red pepper. It’s a real crowd-pleaser.” —Elinor Ives, Fiskdale, Massachusetts
- 1 package (14 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 1/3 cup sesame ginger salad dressing
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup Thai peanut sauce
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1/2 cup chow mein noodles
- 2 green onions, chopped
- In a large bowl, combine coleslaw mix and salad dressing. Transfer to a serving platter. Combine chicken and peanut sauce; place over coleslaw mixture. Top with red pepper, noodles and onions. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Fast & Fabulous Thai Chicken Salad in Taste of Home June/July 2010, p38
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Fast & Fabulous Thai Chicken Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review