- 1 package (14 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 1/3 cup sesame ginger salad dressing
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup Thai peanut sauce
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1/2 cup chow mein noodles
- 2 green onions, chopped
- In a large bowl, combine coleslaw mix and salad dressing. Transfer to a serving platter. Combine chicken and peanut sauce; place over coleslaw mixture. Top with red pepper, noodles and onions. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Fast & Fabulous Thai Chicken Salad
"Excellent! Topped with some peanuts and it was a hit."
"Loved it! Used homemade dressing & peanut sauce.....delicious!!! quick & easy too!"
"One of my 16 year old's favorite recipe!"
"It looks great and tastes even better!"
"Brands can definitely make a difference. I used House of Tsang's Bangkok Padang peanut sauce and Litehouse's Toasted Sesame Ginger dressing, sauce, & marinade. As I wrote earlier, it was a great combination."
"Very good if you choose the right Thai Peanut Sauce and Sesame Ginger Dressing."
"So easy! I made this for the 4th of July and everyone loved it!"
"Deliciously memorable salad! Great combo of tastes...crunchy, sweet, spicy. Super easy."