- 1 package (14 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 1/3 cup sesame ginger salad dressing
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup Thai peanut sauce
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1/2 cup chow mein noodles
- 2 green onions, chopped
- In a large bowl, combine coleslaw mix and salad dressing. Transfer to a serving platter. Combine chicken and peanut sauce; place over coleslaw mixture. Top with red pepper, noodles and onions. Yield: 6 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Fast & Fabulous Thai Chicken Salad
Sort By :
Excellent! Topped with some peanuts and it was a hit.
Loved it! Used homemade dressing & peanut sauce.....delicious!!! Quick & easy too!
One of my 16 year old's favorite recipe!
This was a fresh and flavorful salad, and something different to make for a quick dinner!
It looks great and tastes even better!