Fast & Fabulous Thai Chicken Salad Recipe
- 1 package (14 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 1/3 cup sesame ginger salad dressing
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup Thai peanut sauce
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1/2 cup chow mein noodles
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1. In a large bowl, combine coleslaw mix and salad dressing. Transfer to a serving platter. Combine chicken and peanut sauce; place over coleslaw mixture. Top with red pepper, noodles and onions. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 230 calories, 12g fat (3g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 588mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 3g fiber), 17g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1/2 starch, 2 lean meat, 1 vegetable, 1 fat
Reviews for Fast & Fabulous Thai Chicken Salad
"Excellent! Topped with some peanuts and it was a hit."
"Loved it! Used homemade dressing & peanut sauce.....delicious!!! Quick & easy too!"
"One of my 16 year old's favorite recipe!"
"This was a fresh and flavorful salad, and something different to make for a quick dinner!"
"It looks great and tastes even better!"
"Brands can definitely make a difference. I used House of Tsang's Bangkok Padang peanut sauce and Litehouse's Toasted Sesame Ginger dressing, sauce, & marinade. As I wrote earlier, it was a great combination."
"Very good if you choose the right Thai Peanut Sauce and Sesame Ginger Dressing."
"So easy! I made this for the 4th of July and everyone loved it!"
"Deliciously memorable salad! Great combo of tastes...crunchy, sweet, spicy. Super easy."
"Loved this salad, quick and easy to make - delicious! It's my go to salad for this summer!"
"Two days later.....My company raved over this salad and took the recipe home with them!!"
"I made this last night and my husband told me to make it again tomorrow for when company comes, as it's good enough to serve to others! And it's sooooooo easy!!!"
"just didn't do much for me. Husband didn't like either"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.