Fast & Easy Tiramisu
Recipe provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 tablespoons MAXWELL HOUSE® Instant Coffee
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar, divided
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) soft ladyfingers, split, divided
- 2 packages PHILADELPHIA® Fat Free Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 cups COOL WHIP® Lite Whipped Topping, thawed
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- ADD boiling water to combined coffee and 1 Tbsp. sugar in small bowl;
- stir until dissolved. Arrange 1 pkg. ladyfingers on bottom of
- 13x9-inch dish; brush with 1/2 cup coffee.
- BEAT cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Add
- remaining sugar; mix well. Whisk in COOL WHIP.
- SPREAD half the cream cheese mixture over ladyfingers in dish; top
- with remaining ladyfingers. Brush with remaining coffee mixture;
- cover with remaining cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle with cocoa
- powder. Refrigerate 4 hours. Yield: 12 servings.
SPECIAL EXTRA: Add 2 Tbsp. almond-flavored liqueur or brandy to cream cheese along with the 1/2 cup sugar.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 150 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 55 mg cholesterol, 250 mg sodium,