- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 tablespoons MAXWELL HOUSE® Instant Coffee
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar, divided
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) soft ladyfingers, split, divided
- 2 packages PHILADELPHIA® Fat Free Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 cups COOL WHIP® Lite Whipped Topping, thawed
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- ADD boiling water to combined coffee and 1 Tbsp. sugar in small bowl; stir until dissolved. Arrange 1 pkg. ladyfingers on bottom of 13x9-inch dish; brush with 1/2 cup coffee.
- BEAT cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Add remaining sugar; mix well. Whisk in COOL WHIP.
- SPREAD half the cream cheese mixture over ladyfingers in dish; top with remaining ladyfingers. Brush with remaining coffee mixture; cover with remaining cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle with cocoa powder. Refrigerate 4 hours. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Fast & Easy Tiramisu Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
Reviews for Fast & Easy Tiramisu(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review