- 1 package (16 oz.) frozen cheese ravioli
- 3 zucchini, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 small red onion, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup KRAFT® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) HUNT'S® Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- HEAT grill to medium heat.
- COOK ravioli in large saucepan as directed on package, omitting salt. Meanwhile, brush zucchini and onions evenly with 2 Tbsp. oil; sprinkle with 2 Tbsp. cheese. Grill 5 min. on each side or until crisp-tender. Remove from grill; cut into 1-inch pieces.
- DRAIN ravioli, set aside. Cook and stir garlic in remaining oil in same saucepan on medium heat 3 min. Add tomatoes; simmer on medium-low heat 5 min., stirring occasionally. Add ravioli; stir to evenly coat.
- ADD grilled vegetables; mix lightly. Top with remaining cheese. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Farmstand Ravioli with Zucchini in KRAFT® Grated Parmesan 2014
Reviews for Farmstand Ravioli with Zucchini
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 22, 2014
"I made this last night and my family did not care for it at all. They thought it was dry, needed sauce, land my husband wanted to know where the meat was."