Farmhouse Omelet Recipe
When my children were growing up, weekend breakfasts were full of surprises because the refrigerator was full of leftovers and there was time to come up with fun ideas like this one.
- 1-1/2 cups chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 cups diced peeled cooked potatoes
- 8 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup diced cooked roast beef
- 12 eggs
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1. In a 10-in. ovenproof skillet, cook onion until tender. Add potatoes, bacon, ham and beef: heat through. Remove from the heat. In a bowl, beat eggs: stir in parsley and seasonings. Pour into skillet; stir gently to mix. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20-30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Cut into wedges to serve. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 piece: 246 calories, 15g fat (4g saturated fat), 270mg cholesterol, 656mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 14g protein.
Reviews for Farmhouse Omelet
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC