Farmhouse Omelet Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 cups diced peeled cooked potatoes
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup diced cooked roast beef
- 12 eggs
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1. In a 10-in. ovenproof skillet, cook onion until tender. Add potatoes, bacon, ham and beef: heat through. Remove from the heat. In a bowl, beat eggs: stir in parsley and seasonings. Pour into skillet; stir gently to mix. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20-30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Cut into wedges to serve. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 246 calories, 15 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 270 mg cholesterol, 656 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 14 g protein.
Reviews for Farmhouse Omelet
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.