- 1-1/2 cups chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 cups diced peeled cooked potatoes
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup diced cooked roast beef
- 12 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- In a 10-in. ovenproof skillet, cook onion until tender. Add potatoes, bacon, ham and beef: heat through. Remove from the heat. In a bowl, beat eggs: stir in parsley and seasonings. Pour into skillet; stir gently to mix. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20-30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Cut into wedges to serve. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Farmhouse Omelet in Cookin' Up Country Breakfasts Cookbook 1994, p5
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Farmhouse Omelet
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 18, 2013
To make this a little healthier, I use low sodium bacon, garlic powder,celery powder and no salt. Even though it's low sodium bacon, there is still enough in it.