Farmhouse Dinner Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- 1. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain and set aside.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine eggs and milk. Add the corn, soft bread crumbs, onion, mustard, salt and beef.
- 3. Transfer to a greased 9-in. square baking dish. Toss dry bread crumbs with butter; sprinkle over meat mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with parsley if desired. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 292 calories, 14 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 120 mg cholesterol, 843 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 19 g protein.
Reviews for Farmhouse Dinner
"From reading reviews, this sounds like it may suit us to a *T*. Look forward to making some time soon, no doubt with a 5 star review!"
"My favorite! The whole family loved this one!"
"It was simple and fast and what every one has lying around the kitchen. Was a big hit with my kids"
"My 8 year old was able to make this mostly by herself. The kids liked it, but I felt it needed a little zing."