- 2 packages (6 ounces each) stuffing mix
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions; set aside. Place the chicken in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a large bowl, combine the soup, milk, celery, onion, salt and pepper; pour over chicken. Top with stuffing.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Farmhouse Chicken in Casserole Cookbook 2001, p16
Reviews for Farmhouse Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 3, 2012
"This is my number one go-to recipe if I am pushed for time and it never fails to deliver. I don't bother with the celery if I don't have it."