- 2 packages (6 ounces each) stuffing mix
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions; set aside. Place the chicken in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a large bowl, combine the soup, milk, celery, onion, salt and pepper; pour over chicken. Top with stuffing.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Farmhouse Chicken
Sort By :
"This is my number one go-to recipe if I am pushed for time and it never fails to deliver. I don't bother with the celery if I don't have it."
"This is so easy and my kids loved it. I halved it and it was just the right amount for the 4 of us. I also added frozen peas and corn on top of the chicken to "hide" some vegetables in it. The kids just ate them."