Farmhouse Barbecue Muffins Recipe
- 1 tube (10 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits; flatten into 5-in. circles. Press each onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased muffin cup; set aside.
- In a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. In a small bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar and chili powder; add to beef and mix well.
- Divide the meat mixture among biscuit-lined muffins cups, using about 1/4 cup for each. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 375° for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Farmhouse Barbecue Muffins
Sort By :
"Sooooo good!!! My 12 year old grandson Malachi made these for us. They were yummy and everyone loved them!!!"
"Some of the best from scratch BBQ"
"We thought these were wonderful. We had enough to reheat and they were just as good reheated. I did add chopped onion and green pepper to the meat mixture while cooking.. The recipe is in my file....A 5 star recipe."
"Easy and delicious!"
"My family loves this recipe. However, I decrease the amount of brown sugar to 1- 1 1/2 TBS, add a little bit of onions and a couple of drops of liquid smoke."