Farmer's Market Corn Salad Recipe
I love fresh corn right off the cob especially grilled, so I am always looking for innovative ways to serve it. This recipe takes the corn right off the cob and combines it with fresh basil. —Haras Cindie, Jupiter, Florida
- 6 medium ears sweet corn
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- 1/2 cup julienned radishes
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- Brush corn with butter. Grill corn, covered, over medium heat for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned, turning and basting occasionally.
- Cut corn from cobs; transfer to a large bowl. Add vegetables and basil. In a small bowl, whisk dressing ingredients. Pour over vegetables; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Farmer's Market Corn Salad in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2012, p203
Reviews for Farmer's Market Corn Salad(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review