Farmer's Country Breakfast Recipe
When my family has a busy day ahead of them, I prepare a hearty breakfast to get them through the morning. Packed with pork sausage and potatoes, this one-skillet dish surely fills the bill.
- 6 ounces Jones Dairy Farm All Natural Pork Sausage Roll
- 1-1/2 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a skillet, brown and crumble sausage until fully cooked. Remove sausage, reserving drippings. In the drippings, cook potatoes and onion until potatoes are browned, stirring occasionally. In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, parsley and salt; pour over potato mixture. Add sausage; cook and stir gently over medium heat until eggs are set. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover for 1-2 minutes or until cheese melts. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Farmer's Country Breakfast
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC