Farmer's Casserole Recipe
- 3 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 3/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 4 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Place potatoes in an 8-in.-square baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese, ham and onions. Whisk eggs, milk, pepper and salt; pour over all. Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Preheat oven to 350°. Bake, uncovered, 55-60 minutes or until a knife inserted near center comes out clean. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Farmer's Casserole(32)
Sort By :
Excellent. I used it for dinner with some leftover ham.
The whole family liked it.
I didn't care for this at all. It smelled wonderful and had very nice presentation but it was bland and the combo of evaporated milk and eggs had an odd texture. My guy enjoyed it tho. Can't please everyone ;-)
Excellent recipe! I have made this many times and always double the recipe and put it in a 9x13 pan. I also have made it ahead and let it sit overnight in the frig before baking. Once in awhile I make it last minute and use frozen hash browns and bake it right away without letting it sit, and it still turns out great.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Ham >
- Baked Potatoes >
- Breakfast Casserole Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Country Woman Breakfast Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Easter Breakfast Recipes >
- Easter Brunch Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Egg Casserole Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >