Farm Fresh Quiche Recipe
Want more recipes to inspire your morning? Take a peek at our Best Breakfasts and Brunches Guide
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 3 cups chopped fresh mustard greens or spinach
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 sheet refrigerated pie pastry
- 4 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded smoked cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add broccoli and onion; cook and stir until broccoli is crisp-tender. Stir in greens and garlic; cook and stir 4-5 minutes longer or until greens are wilted.
- Unroll pastry sheet into a 9-in. pie plate; flute edge. Fill with
- broccoli mixture. In a small bowl, whisk eggs, milk, rosemary, salt and pepper. Stir in 1/4 cup cheddar cheese and 1/4 cup Swiss cheese; pour over vegetables. Sprinkle with remaining cheeses.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand 15 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Farm Fresh Quiche
Sort By :
We loved all the veggies in this quiche! I used the spinach and broccoli and
will definetely make again!
Really good! But could use more seasoning. Also, the possibilities are endless when you could add crumbled turkey bacon for some protein or chopped asparagus . My husband loved this for Sunday brunch!
Besides being pretty to look at, this quiche cooked up very nicely. I liked the fact that it didn't need cream, which many quiche recipes call for. We added some other green veggies that were handy - asparagus (worked well) and green beans (a little chewy.) Even the "real men" in our house liked this quiche!
This was a delicious, simple dish to prepare. I made it for a quick dinner and it was so great. I replaced the broccoli with fresh zuchinni I had on hand and used crescent rolls I had instead of the pie crust. Added some fresh thyme and italian sausage, definately a winner.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Baking Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Breakfast Recipes >
- Christmas Brunch Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Easter Breakfast Recipes >
- Easter Brunch Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >
- Quiche >
- Spinach Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Breakfast >
- Taste of Home Magazine Brunch Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Vegetarian Recipes >
- Vegetarian Breakfast Recipes >
- Vegetarian Brunch Recipes >
- Vegetarian Recipes >
- Winning Comfort Food Recipes >
- Winning Vegetarian Recipes >