- Divide dough in half. On a lightly floured surface, roll half of
- dough to fit a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Sprinkle apples with lemon juice; arrange half of them over dough.
- Combine the sugars, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt; sprinkle half over
- apples. Top with remaining apples; sprinkle with remaining sugar
- Roll remaining pastry to fit pan; place on top of filling and seal
- edges. Brush with milk and sprinkle with sugar. Cut vents in top
- pastry. Bake at 400° for 50 minutes or until crust is golden
- brown and filling is bubbly. Yield: 18-24 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 317 calories, 13 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 86 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein.