Fantastic Potatoes Recipe
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1/2 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup diced process cheese (Velveeta)
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 1. In a saucepan, cook potatoes in water until tender; drain. Stir in remaining ingredients. Spoon into an ungreased 8-in. square baking dish.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until bubbly and heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 344 calories, 26 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 24 mg cholesterol, 526 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 8 g protein.
Reviews for Fantastic Potatoes
"The combination of bacon, onions and green peppers made this a very tasty dish. I omitted the olives and added more peppers and onions. Will definitely make again."