Fantastic Potatoes Recipe
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1/2 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup diced process cheese (Velveeta)
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 1. In a saucepan, cook potatoes in water until tender; drain. Stir in remaining ingredients. Spoon into an ungreased 8-in. square baking dish.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until bubbly and heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 cup: 344 calories, 26g fat (6g saturated fat), 24mg cholesterol, 526mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 8g protein.
Reviews for Fantastic Potatoes
"The combination of bacon, onions and green peppers made this a very tasty dish. I omitted the olives and added more peppers and onions. Will definitely make again."