Fantastic Beef Fajitas Recipe
- 1 pound beef top sirloin steak or flank steak, trimmed and cut against the grain into 1/4-inch strips
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 medium onion, sliced
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 8 flour tortilla shells, warmed
- 2 avocados, peeled and sliced
- Sour cream
- In a large resealable bag, combine marinade ingredients; add beef. Seal and refrigerate for 3-6 hours or overnight, turning several times.
- Discard marinade. In a skillet, saute onion and pepper in 1 tablespoon oil until crisp tender; remove from pan. Add remaining oil and saute meat until no longer pink, about 4 minutes. Add vegetables to pan and heat through.
- To serve, place a spoonful of meat/vegetable mixture on a warmed tortilla and top with avocado, salsa and sour cream. Roll tortilla around filling. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Fantastic Beef Fajitas
Sort By :
My family loved these fajitas! The marinade is delicious, and I served the fajitas with homemade pico de gallo. Instead of pan-frying the steak and veggies, I used a grill plate. I'll be making this recipe again soon!
Needs more zip!!
I kept craving more of these.
this was easy and it will be a recipe i will share with friends and family
These were very good. I just fried the beef and served with sweet onion and red pepper and all the fixings. Sliced cheese as well. Yummy
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fajitas >
- Father's Day Dinners >
- Mexican Dinners >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinners >