Fantastic Artichoke Pizza Recipe
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup sliced grape tomatoes
- 1. Place crust on an ungreased 14-in. pizza pan. In a small bowl, combine the artichokes, 3/4 cup of each cheese, mayonnaise and garlic; spread over crust.
- 2. Top with tomatoes. Sprinkle with remaining cheeses. Bake at 450° for 15-20 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Yield: 16 slices.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 216 calories, 15 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 386 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 7 g protein.
Reviews for Fantastic Artichoke Pizza
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.