- 8 sheets phyllo dough (14 inches x 9 inches)
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup white baking chips
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry preserves, room temperature
- White chocolate curls, optional
- Place one sheet of phyllo dough on a work surface (keep remaining phyllo covered with plastic wrap and a damp towel to prevent it from drying out); brush sheet with butter and dust with confectioners' sugar. Top with a second sheet of phyllo; brush with butter and dust with sugar.
- Cut into 12 squares. Place one square on top of a second square, alternating corner points; press into a greased muffin cup. Repeat with remaining 10 squares, filling five more muffin cups. Repeat the process three times with remaining phyllo dough, butter and sugar.
- Bake at 350° for 5-6 minutes or until lightly browned. Carefully remove from pans to wire racks to cool.
- In a microwave, melt baking chips with milk; stir until smooth. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and melted chip mixture until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon or pipe into phyllo cups; drizzle with raspberry preserves. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Garnish with chocolate curls if desired. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Fancy Phyllo Cup
"These were amazing! I changed it up a little. I filled the cups about halfway and then put fresh fruit the rest of the way (blueberries & one strawberry). I also put a little sprinkle of powdered sugar over the top. They were delicious and everyone loved them! I'll certainly make these pretty little desserts again!"
"Made these Phyllo's for Christmas Eve and was a hit! Everyone loved these cups and many requested the recipe. I will make these Phyllo Cups for future events."