- well after each addition. Beat in milk and vanilla. Combine the
- flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture
- and mix well.
- Roll into 1-in. balls. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to
- wire racks.
- For frosting, in a large bowl, cream the butter, shortening, peanut
- butter and confectioners' sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the
- milk, vanilla and salt until smooth. Frost cookies. Combine melted
- chips and milk; drizzle over frosting. Yield: 7-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 227 calories, 11 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 162 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.