Fancy Mousse Towers Recipe
- 1/3 cup cold heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons cold 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 6 chocolate wafers
- Whipped cream, chocolate garnish and fresh mint, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream, milk and pudding mix until stiff peaks form. Transfer to a small resealable plastic bag; cut a small hole in the corner of the bag.
- 2. Drizzle two serving plates with chocolate syrup. Place a chocolate wafer in the center of each plate; pipe with some of the pudding mixture. Repeat layers twice. Garnish with whipped cream, chocolate and mint if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (calculated without optional ingredients) equals 311 calories, 18 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 56 mg cholesterol, 281 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Fancy Mousse Towers
"I made this for Valentine's Day and my husband was very impressed. We both loved them. They are simple to make, but taste very extravagant."