Fancy Mousse Towers Recipe
- 1/3 cup cold heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons cold 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 6 chocolate wafers
- Whipped cream, chocolate garnish and fresh mint, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream, milk and pudding mix until stiff peaks form. Transfer to a small resealable plastic bag; cut a small hole in the corner of the bag.
- 2. Drizzle two serving plates with chocolate syrup. Place a chocolate wafer in the center of each plate; pipe with some of the pudding mixture. Repeat layers twice. Garnish with whipped cream, chocolate and mint if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 311 calories, 18g fat (10g saturated fat), 56mg cholesterol, 281mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Fancy Mousse Towers
"I made this for Valentine's Day and my husband was very impressed. We both loved them. They are simple to make, but taste very extravagant."