You simply will not believe how easy it is to make Christine Dohlmar’s elegant mouthwatering chocolate dessert! “This recipe is so quick and easy, but looks and tastes like you really fussed.“—Christine Dohlmar, Valrico, Florida
- 1/3 cup cold heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons cold 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 6 chocolate wafers
- Whipped cream, chocolate garnish and fresh mint, optional
- In a small bowl, beat the cream, milk and pudding mix until stiff peaks form. Transfer to a small resealable plastic bag; cut a small hole in the corner of the bag.
- Drizzle two serving plates with chocolate syrup. Place a chocolate wafer in the center of each plate; pipe with some of the pudding mixture. Repeat layers twice. Garnish with whipped cream, chocolate and mint if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Fancy Mousse Towers in Cooking for 2 Winter 2006, p31
Reviews for Fancy Mousse Towers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 21, 2011
"I made this for Valentine's Day and my husband was very impressed. We both loved them. They are simple to make, but taste very extravagant."