Fancy Mashed Potatoes Recipe
After your family tastes this recipe, they will never plain mash potatoes again. The cream cheese and sour cream add so much flavor!—Sheila Lake, Mission Valley, Montana
- 10 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 4 green onions, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 45 crackers)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1. Place potatoes and garlic in a large saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain and mash. Add the cream cheese, sour cream, onions, salt and pepper; beat until well blended.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Toss cracker crumbs and butter; sprinkle over the top. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 12-14 servings.
1 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Fancy Mashed Potatoes
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC