- 1 pound ground chicken or turkey
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 2 cans (15-1/2 ounces each) sloppy joe sauce
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 8 English muffins, split and toasted
- In a large skillet, cook the chicken, onion and green pepper over medium heat until chicken is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the sloppy joe sauce. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Stir in rice; cook 5 minutes longer or until heated through. Spoon 1 cup onto each English muffin. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Fancy Joes in Country June/July 2002, p51
Reviews for Fancy Joes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review