Fancy Green Salad Recipe
- 1 package (10 ounces) mixed salad greens
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/3 cup sunflower kernels, toasted
- RASPBERRY VINAIGRETTE:
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons raspberry vinegar
- 3 to 4 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons chopped green onion
- 1/4 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large salad bowl, combine the greens, cranberries, blue cheese and sunflower kernels. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the vinaigrette ingredients; shake well. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 8 servings.
3/4 cup: 176 calories, 14g fat (3g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 198mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Fancy Green Salad
"This is an excellent salad. I also used feta instead of blue cheese and baby salad mix."
"I make this salad with feta rather than blue cheese. It is one of my family's favorite salads."