- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, halved
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon water
- On a greased 14-in. pizza pan, press cookie dough into a 12-in. circle. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Spread over crust. Toss bananas with lemon juice. Arrange the pineapple, strawberries, bananas, kiwi and oranges over cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Combine marmalade and water; drizzle over fruit. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Fancy Fruit Pizza
"Excellent. I used strawberries & blueberries and made it a 4th of July dessert for a crowd. Watch when baking the cookie dough it expands, keep it about 1 1/2 to 2 inches from the pan edge."
"Yummy fruit pizza! Everyone liked it!"
"Super easy to make. In a quick fix I used a package mix for the cookie dough and learned very quickly it's so much easier to slice it once it comes out of the oven. Slicing a cold cookie loaded with everything was difficult, so do it beforehand, it saves a load of time and easier on your wrist. I even forgot about the marmalade at the end of the recipe and it was just as tasty without it...got rave reviews and requests for this recipe."
"Yummy stuff! I forgot how much the cookie dough spreads, so watch out for that. Next time I would make a short dough for it, but in a pinch, the cookie dough works. It went to the party and was gone quick."
"Wonderful! I made this for a women's meeting at the church and they all loved it."
"This fruit pizza is excellant."