Fancy Frozen Fruit Cups Recipe
- 2 cups water
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 2 medium firm bananas, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1-1/2 cups watermelon chunks
- 1-1/2 cups green grapes
- 1-1/2 cups quartered strawberries
- 1-1/2 cups cubed peaches
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled, quartered and sliced
- 1. In a small saucepan, bring water and sugar to a boil, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat; stir in orange juice and lemonade concentrates. In a large bowl, combine the pineapple, bananas, watermelon, grapes, strawberries and peaches. Add juice mixture and mix well.
- 2. Place about 1/2 cup fruit mixture in 5-oz. disposable plastic wine glasses with removable bottoms or 5-oz. disposable cups. Top each with four kiwi pieces. Cover and freeze until firm. May be frozen for up to 1 month. Remove from the freezer about 1-3/4 hours before serving. Yield: 18 servings.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving (1/2 cup) equals 124 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 2 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 2 fruit.
Reviews for Fancy Frozen Fruit Cups
"My mom made this for my brother's rehearsal dinner, and it was a huge hit. It is both delicious and pretty! Since then, it has become a favorite family treat, especially when there is extra fruit on hand! (There is always left over watermelon!)"
"Lovely fruit dessert or for any meal!"