- thicken. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar and food coloring if
- desired until stiff peaks form. Beat in almond extract.
- Cut a 1-in. cone shape from the center of each cupcake; set cone
- aside. Fill indentation with filling. Cut each cone in half from top
- to bottom; place two halves on filling for butterfly wings. If
- desired, pipe a thin strip of filling between wings for butterfly
- body if desired. Yield: 22 cupcakes.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 185 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 191 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now