- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen gold and white corn, thawed
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 medium cucumber, finely chopped
- 1 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, finely chopped
- 1 cup fat-free honey Dijon salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Pour salad dressing over mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
Reviews for Fancy Bean Salad
"Family really liked this one!"
"This salad is wonderful and we love the crunch of the cucumbers!"
"We have shared this recepie with more people than any othe, people just love it! healthy and delicious, it's a good summer treat."
"I cut this recipe out of the magazine to keep, made it once and then promptly lost it - happy happy to find it here. Good stuff."
"Would someone please explain this to me..........this recipe was apparently just put on this board today, by Recipe-Bot herself................so, why is this recipe only available to subscribers?"