- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen gold and white corn, thawed
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 medium cucumber, finely chopped
- 1 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, finely chopped
- 1 cup fat-free honey Dijon salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Pour salad dressing over mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Fancy Bean Salad in Taste of Home August/September 2008, p47
Reviews for Fancy Bean Salad(7)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 3, 2013
Family really liked this one!
Reviewed Sep. 18, 2013
This salad is wonderful and we love the crunch of the cucumbers!
Reviewed Jul. 18, 2012
We have shared this recepie with more people than any othe, people just love it! Healthy and delicious, it's a good summer treat.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Bean Salad Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Corn Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Potluck Salad Recipes >
- Potluck Vegetarian Recipes >
- Salads >